Old 02-04-22, 05:05 PM   #499
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieLyons View Post
I'm already using the Radio Manager. It doesn't seem to affect what appears in the Messages Log, only the audio files you hear if you turn on the radio.

And, Bubblehead is correct: it does seem to be linked to loading saved games. Because I play with relatively low time compression (up to x64), and usually at a rate of one game day per real life day, I have frequent saves and loads.

I'll try a search in the forum. See if I can turn up anything. Thanks!
Ahh... thought from what was mentioned, that it was attuned to the radio replaying that segment, over & over, repeatedly.
Yeah, not sure if there is a fix for text messages... getting repeated like that...

To be frank, haven't really thought about it... as I haven't really noticed it, being an issue.

Think the engine for it, attempts to, on reload of a save, to back track the previous 24 hour's worth, of 'radio' message traffic... I wanna say... but, am not 100% sure on that being the case *shrug* & That's... just a wild hare guess, at best... I do admit. & for some odd reason, for you... it's going back wayyyy much further, than it needs to.

M. M.