View Single Post
Old 01-15-22, 10:48 AM   #406
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 810
Uploads: 0

Hello everyone
I don't understand here... I think I was clear I show what I see in my games. The screens are pretty self-explanatory I think.
now I haven't checked in the basic TmO 2.5 to see if there are the same problems.. I can't check all of them...
another thing that I noticed... some time ago I had assembled RFB 2.0 by the way, it's great..!! for the time I do not understand that such a project was not pursued... the smoking problems are identical to yours so I conclude that you took pieces of RfB and TmO to build yours... however it there were already errors it seems to me in these ... so the errors were reflected in yours ...
now I don't need an explanation for the radar besides there is a manual for that "in game" what I want is to stop seeing all these graphic bugs... I'm not familiar with all these mods I master more silent hunter3.. I was a bit fed up with this one... so I'm going to devote myself more to the American navy that I really don't know...
Now I understand very well the effort you are making here and I know that you can't all do... besides yours is on the right track and I think that will be part of the best here... especially the navigation which is very good.. whatever the fuel consumption.. the weather.. battery charging.. better than Fotrs (I think Beanie & s7rikeback will cut me out...!! lol )
but what I want is to no longer see bugs of this kind whether on the antenna cables or whatever because it really does stain the mod
we are already bored enough with the graphic bugs of the basic games..
if only Nvidia released official drivers to fix these problems with through lights and such... because there is really a problem with anisotropy, anti-aliasing etc... it would really help modders with their creations...
I don't understand some here.. those who support Ubisoft who don't give a damn about you for years have not assumed their after-sales service the DMCA it works both ways so it seems to me to stop stamping their logo on the bars loading I do not support people who take me for an idiot..
if you allow me the expression...
Hi my friend Mad Mardigan who supports your work here...
A lot of people download your mod and nobody sees these things... I find it strange...
or no one says anything .. it's ommerta or what?
or maybe my computer is not like the others...
FYI, I don't use the steam version, it's the disk version.

a relic almost impossible to find today or at prices that are too expensive.... Mine is in perfect condition, new impeccable disc..

Last edited by Kal_Maximus_U669; 01-15-22 at 11:20 AM.
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote