View Single Post
Old 05-05-21, 04:38 AM   #52
Artur Salwarowski
Iron Wolf Studio

Downloads: 4
Uploads: 0

Hello everyone,

My name is Artur Salwarowski and I am the designer of Destroyer. We are working hard on our demo and we are very excited to be able to share it with you soon.

We will begin promoting the game shortly and we will have a few juicy morsels for you in anticipation of the demo's release in mid-June. I personally really hope that the demo (and the full game) will appeal to the subsim community.

With that in mind, I would love to hear your opinion on the subject of tutorials. We already know that we won't manage to squeeze in a full-blown tutorial into the demo, there simply won't be enough time as the demo still needs some work before the release.

Therefore, we will most probably opt for a very simple tutorial that explains just the basic controls, and then there wil be a series of videos explaining each destroyer station in details, explaining tactics and other important ASW facts related to the game.

What do you think about this solution? Will it be acceptable for the demo? In my honest opinion, I don't relly think anyone here would need the tutorial anyway, apart from just a few details, such as the Tactical Range Recorder.

Either way, please let me know your thoughts on this. As soon as the demo releases, I expect there will be plenty of feedback, so even before we get into this, please let me say that we are making this game for you and all your feedback will be of utmost importance to the further development of the game

I really hope that we are creating something that you will enjoy playing.
Artur Salwarowski is offline   Reply With Quote