View Single Post
Old 04-19-10, 10:52 PM   #11
Silverwolf
Officer

Downloads: 21
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by haozhibof1 View Post
Thank you! And may I suggest you that make every file independent except weapons and upgradepack, etc., so that it could be easier to integrate your super mods with other BB mods (after all, these mods are much too powerful)

Maybe I can help after I finish the study of defination of weapons.
The Kraken and Shark can both run independently of each other. The only thing the two change are the torpedo files because as far as I know it is not possible to add new torpedoes. Other than that the weapons and upgradepacks are the only files that will need to be messed with to get the subs to work with other mods.
---------------------
Ok so I think I've gotten a decent setup here for the prop and caterpillar drive. Still working out a cover for the setup and by the looks of it it's gonna be a big one.

Basically the prop is set back while the caterpillar drive is more towards the rear.The prop rotates around the caterpillar housing so the drives don't interfere with each other. This will hopefully ensure that the bubbles which come from the props aren't just coming from no where or behind the closed cover when submerged.

GameFront page: http://www.gamefront.com/files/user/Silverwolf996
Silverwolf is offline   Reply With Quote