View Single Post
Old 10-13-09, 02:43 AM   #77
Von Talon
A-ganger

Downloads: 67
Uploads: 0

Chinese U-47, thank you for this mod! I reinstalled my SH3 and all sounds are working fine. But should I now get GWX? 1.4 is pretty lame.

EDIT: OK, I upgraded to GWX. And in my first patrol, I hit the JACKPOT! My Bismarck decimated a large convoy and Rodney battleship! (weird to have a battleship in the middle of a convoy) AND, I SURVIVED with 100% Hull interegity (I didn't spell right I quess)

And first bugs:
- My radar took few hits, and my radar guy started to cry: "Radar destroyed! Radar destroyed! Radar destroyed! Radar destroyed! Radar destroyed! Radar destroyed! Radar destroyed! Radar destroyed! Radar destroyed! Radar destroyed! Radar destroyed! Radar destroyed! Radar destroyed! Radar destroyed! Radar destroyed! Radar destroyed! Radar destroyed! Radar destroyed! Radar destroyed! Radar destroyed! Radar destroyed! Radar destroyed! Radar destroyed! Radar destroyed..."

He screamed that all the way back to Brest. The radar wasn't even severely damaged, and it worked fine.

- During the battle, I my guns were acting weird. They fired, and then they turned back to their "normal position" to reload. Then they turned back towards enemy to fire, and then returned back again to their "normal position" to reload. Why's this?

- This isn't actually a bug, but can't the guns "track" two diffirent targets at time? There are enemy destroyers around me. When my port cannons are shooting the destroyers on my port side, my starboard cannons wont shoot the starboard side destroyers. When I order the stb side cannons to shoot the stb side destroyers, the port side cannons stop firing. Did I do something wrong? I pressed the "Fire at will" -button. Should I press something else?

Btw, are there anyone else playing WSM3.0 multiplayer? Im tired of getting kicked from servers becouse "Bismarck not allowed dang it"

Last edited by Von Talon; 10-13-09 at 12:26 PM.
Von Talon is offline   Reply With Quote