View Single Post
Old 09-06-11, 12:48 AM   #1
green_abobo
Sparky

Downloads: 50
Uploads: 0
Default help? options for autocrew, etc...

how the heck does this game work?

objective 1 "cat and mouse"...i can tail the ssk np.

but the 2ndary objective where u have to break contact, speed away and then regain it....i cant seem to do it.

when it comes time to do this, all there ever is are radar contacts, no sonar at all. which makes me think the sub is surfaced, but i dont see it anywhere on the nav. screen.

the eq/ir image display doesnt seem to work properly. i can try and click/drag the display, but it doesnt scroll right, even if i dont have the contact locked onscreen.

how much of a factor is the autocrew settings in options? say you set everything to advanced. how then would you go about playing this and be effective?

how do you control everything manually? it isnt really described in the pdf manual. all you can really seem to control is the camera, the speed, and the course of the unmanned unit.

sure you can ping away using active sonar on a few of the models, but outside of that..it just seems like theres not much else one can do.

how much control do we really have over these ACTVU things?

what about the "confidence" ratings? they always seem like they are low, even when you're right on top of a contact.

what am i missing?

Last edited by green_abobo; 09-06-11 at 01:03 AM.
green_abobo is offline   Reply With Quote