View Single Post
Old 08-21-19, 05:14 AM   #13
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

1) I hate dealing with prescription drugs in the USA. I can just walk into a pharmacy in Thailand and hand them my empty box and get a years worth of medication if I want, no new prescription or bribe required.

2) There is no accounting for hurricane season in the USA in regard to possible interruption of meds either. You should be able to score a longer supply during hurricane season.

3) Big medicine USA treats us all like criminals, really I have to see the doctor before you'll refill my Glaucoma drops? What are you worried I'm going to do with them other than put them in my eyes? Thought I had a work around since dogs use the same thing, but you need a prescription for them too. LOL Guess it's only antibiotics that you can get from Tractor Supply without prescription as long as it's for your "horse". wink wink

4) I've got a complete work up from another country that's far more complete than I'd have gotten here, but you won't fill my foreign prescription either? WTF

5) You have all the information anyone could ever want about me, but you can't tell me what shots I've had and when? Even if you're the only place I go to for my shots? WTH

6) Tried the mail order for my mother and it was always a close call on whether she was going to run out or not. Throw in a hurricane and she'd have been without her meds for a month I'd bet.

Last edited by em2nought; 08-21-19 at 05:17 AM. Reason: mail order rant
em2nought is offline   Reply With Quote