View Single Post
Old 07-10-10, 08:49 AM   #1
Crécy
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 316
Uploads: 0
Default Buying a Joystick

I bet there are a million threads like this but it does not hurt if there are one more .

I'm suddenly interested in flight sims. I don't have any experience with them, expect Flight Simulator 2002 with keyboard but that does not count, right? I was planning to buy a Joystick and propably IL2 Sturmovik 1946 and later maybe a helo sim, fligh simulator x etc. I have looked for a good joystick the whole day and I have narrowed it down to two options. Logitech Wingman Attack 3, yes I know it is not very good but first of all it's reasonably cheap and I'm new to flight sims so if flight sims in the end are not for me, I don't have to realise I have bought over a hunderd euro's super duper Saitek Joystick. The second choice is Logitech extreme 3d pro. It's a little bit better than attack but also a little more expensive.

Ultimately, if I buy on of those two and I fell in love with flight sim. I'd propably invest to a better Joystick, more likely Saitek EVO cyborg. So, I'm looking for a Joystick for a reasonable prize but sufficient enough to start a career as an virtual pilot.
Crécy is offline   Reply With Quote