View Single Post
Old 04-03-19, 06:29 PM   #1543
Anvart
Admiral

Downloads: 122
Uploads: 1
wolf_howl15 H.sie code in sh3.exe

Many years ago I asked H.sie to find in the hard code (sh3.exe) the initialization of the Fumo30 radar and turn it off. He did it. But he added the second fix for prevent the radar from being turned off during a high wave (stormy sea) into the same patch where the first fix was... Since 2005, 2006, for this purpose, moders have used the simple editing of the MinSensorHeight parameter in the SensorData radar property. For example, assign MinSensorHeight = -2 and the radar will turn off when PvP antennas reach 2 meters below water level. In other words, the second fix of the she.exe file was not needed... The second fix led to the impossibility of applying the first fix (fixes are in one patch). The second fix led to a disruption the synchronization of radar work and antenna rotation ... IIRC, the antenna could rotate up to 12 ... 13 meters when submerging the submarine.

What I said now I have said repeatedly.

P.S.
If Stiebler doesn't mind, I wanted him to remove the second fix from the patch... then everyone could use the first fix.
Good luck.

Last edited by Anvart; 04-04-19 at 07:07 PM.
Anvart is offline   Reply With Quote