View Single Post
Old 08-11-20, 06:51 PM   #2
Huno41
Seaman

Downloads: 116
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthVolf View Post
Hi, I'm a veteran of SH3 years ago, but never really finished it or got the later Uboats. I now own SH3 on uplay and SH5 on steam. I just reinstalled SH3 for the 1st time in ages, I joined up here for the mods.

I have a high end gaming rig, on Linux, w/ 1440p 155Hz monitor. I'm happy to say the game runs. What graphics mods are the most recommended ? And what about auto-rotate crew mod ? Anything to modernize the game would be nice, but I should be studying electronics, not videogames, so I'm not going overboard w/ mods.

What other good mods are there, that have fixed stuff over the years ?

Also I barely played SH5 because iirc there was no manual torpedoes, did any mods add that like in SH3? Other than there's no crew control, and you can walk around, whats the difference ? SH3 is in the Atlantic....
For SH3 i recommend: GWX, SH3Commander, M.E.Pv6 (Better looking ocean), Thomsen sound pack, ARB Widescreen GUI (makes the game run on 1080p and a nice GUI), H.sie Hardcoded fixes (Fix some issues and has options to make the game more realisitic). i don't play SH5 tho but you're serious it doesn't has manual torpedo targeting?
Huno41 is offline   Reply With Quote