View Single Post
Old 06-06-20, 01:49 PM   #1218
Fritz Klum
Mate

Downloads: 728
Uploads: 4
Default Issue with FOTRSU 1.1

Hey all, great mod - its clear a huge amount of time went in to making it.

However, I am having an issue that seems to render me unable to start my next patrol.

I chose Sargo class boat in Asiatic fleet at earliest possible start date. I've now completed 2 war patrols. The first patrol began on December 9th 1941, beginning at Manilla and ending in Surabaya on December 29th 1941. The Second Patrol began on January 28th, 1942 and ended on March 11, 1942. This second patrol began at Surabaya, and ended in Freemantle.

The current date in-game is March 12, 1942, with my boat still part of the Asiatic flotilla, but anchored in Freemantle. However, whenever I now go to click on the campaign map, located at the center back of the captain's office in order to start my next mission, the game freezes for about 2-3 seconds, then CTDs.

I included the above patrol time information because I suspect that it may be a docking/timeframe type issue, and want to help the dev team of FOTRSU fix the issue - hopefully without me having to begin a new career, since I've managed to sink 101,178 tons of shipping during the course of those 2 patrols and would rather not have to restart my career if possible.

The following is other data that may help diagnose my issue for the devs:

I am running SH4 v 1.5, with LAA patch applied.

I have the following mods in the following order appiled via JSGME:

100_FalloftheRisingSun_UltimateEdition_v1.1_EN
901_Strategic_Map_Symbols
Fleetboat_Interior-Officers_Quarters_FOTRSU_v1.1_EN
EAX_Soundsim_FOTRSU1.1
Remove grain effect

I am running Windows 10 64 bit Home edition

My PC specs:

Intel Core i7 6700 (4.00Ghz) quad-core with 2 script threads per core, totaling 8 threads

Nvidia GTX 1070 with 8Gb Vram

16GB DDR4 Ram

Game is installed at C:/Ubisoft, which is on my main 1TB HDD drive.

I run the game at 1920x1080 60Hz Resolution

With all of the above, I have had no issues whatsoever before now.

Again, sorry if this post is wordy, but I figured I'd include all possible relevant information for the devs.
Fritz Klum is offline   Reply With Quote