View Single Post
Old 07-04-09, 12:25 PM   #9
paulco
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
Sure, but it's useless for later win98 games, like SH2.

Buddahaid
Hi everybody out their. This is a Two Part Question so you all know how far I’ve got
As already Metioned, I found two articles on Subsowespac’s Page
1. Silent Hunter Installation and Operation under Windows XP (SP1)
2. Installing Silent Hunter in Windows XP with DOSBox
Using option 1. I have Silent Hunter Is up and running Complete with Sound, No CD and Picture with Multi coloured Screen, also Mission Blackboard is Blank.
Settings Used 640x480, 256 colours 16 Bit Also set to run Compatibility 95, Have also tried 98.
All of you know that I’ve got this far, if I could sort graphics issue I would be happy with this.
Using option 2. I have got to this Point, which is Identical to the first section above, but when I get to this point:-
“Now close out your DOS session and let's focus on getting D-Fend configured”
Fire up D-Fend, and click on the upper left toolbar icon to use the Profile Wizard. Configure the profile information box as follows:
Click "Accept all defaults" and you will return to the D-Fend desktop screen. Highlight the profile for Silent Hunter and right click it. Select "Edit Profile" and you will see the following screen:

There is no upper left tool bar to click on, but there is a menu in the second or third column that opens a profile menu which is different and does’nt have the option to “Accept all defaults”.
Getting really stuck here, help please.
Regards
paul

P.S. Did put picture of first Screen in D Fend but it has'nt gone into the Post.

Last edited by paulco; 07-04-09 at 01:45 PM.