View Single Post
Old 06-14-19, 01:16 AM   #1
thend
Swabbie

Downloads: 54
Uploads: 0
Default I hope someone will make the Silent Hunter "6"

I can't make myself understand because my English is poor.

First of all, I am very grateful to the enthusiasts who wrote the tips and suggestions on the forum, which gave me a lot of help. thank you all.

I am worried that I am wrong in English, I use Google Translate.

I am a rookie .

I like this game very much,these games have been made very well. I like the ship, because my father is a seaman and he is a CE at Ocean Shipping. I wanted to be a sailor like him, but he didn't agree.

I just got in touch with 3, 4, 5 and I am currently playing 5.But the game always has so much regret.
I hope this game should highlight performance tactics and battles. This is the game's play point. The secondary goals are personnel management, upgrade systems, equipment and others. Others should revolve around tactics and battles, be the basis of tactics and battles, and should not be too complicated and cumbersome. Just like 3 has a clean interface.

The game should not be too concerned about historical authenticity. Stereotypes are the most realistic, but not entertaining. Just don't be too exaggerated. Because the player has rewritten history at the moment he went to sea. It is best to summon the AI submarine to act together. Don't let the AI submarine dominate the battle, add the feeling of the wolves, and a submarine battle is too lonely. You can add random events or trigger events. For example, if there are too many submarines, there may be strong enemy forces at sea to fight here. Or conditions trigger some large-scale campaign events. Otherwise, it is very boring to play for a long time.

I really like the manual launch of the torpedo in the game. This setting is great. Although I am still not very good, even if I hit the enemy, it may be a random fight, but the torpedo hit the enemy is also very fulfilling.

3, 4, and 5 all have advantages, but they all have some shortcomings, at least for now. The common shortcoming is compatibility with the computer, the setup is a bit of a hassle. But I will not deny that they are very fun games. I like them.

I hope to meet "6" in the future, or other similar, STEAM has seen other submarine games, but it is not suitable for me.

If I say something wrong, please don't mind my rookie.

Happy everyone.
thend is offline   Reply With Quote