View Single Post
Old 01-23-06, 04:20 PM   #8
Bluewings
Torpedoman

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Steve , SB Pro PE is a great simulator .

Sure , Tanks are not as fun as Subs as you have to work in "Rolling Wolfpacks" to archive victory .
But is is really rewarding to take out Enemy Armor with flanking shots , like we do in SHIII .

The action is faster and a split second decision can decide if you 're gonna kill an enemy unit or die .

Even if do not really try to make you buy that sim , I just want you to know that playing this stuff online with Teamspeak Comms is a woot !

The most enjoyable thing is surely to play online ~as we do~ and to kick ass !
Up to 8 players can log in the same game ~4 on each side or Co-op against the AI~ and bash at each other .

All crewable units ~many different Tanks and personal carriers~ are simulated with accuracy . Infantry with RPGs and ATGMs will help you to archive your goals .

It has to be said that this software is NOT a game and should be taken as it is : a tool to train real Tankers .

I decided to post this "advert" here because I know some of us are real "hardcore sim players" and SB Pro PE can actually fullfill your expectations .

Have you ever imagined how Russia could actually attack the West through Fulda Gap , as an exemple ?!
Or North-Korea can attack Seoul with all guns blazing ?

What about replaying The battles in Irak ?!

To be perfectly honest , your imagination will be the limit .

Check our forums there :
http://www.steelbeasts.com/modules.p...BB2&file=index

Cheers .