View Single Post
Old 06-04-20, 07:14 PM   #1370
KaleunMarco
Silent Hunter

Location: Chicago area, which is more dangerous than Omaha Beach.
Downloads: 433
Uploads: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielCoffey View Post
I appreciate that this mod is considered mature but since it is such a fundamentally useful tool I would like to offer the following two feature requests for either it or any successor..

1. A checkbox in the settings to offer the choice of exporting an OBJ either at 0,0,0 (the default action) or inheriting its parent Node's offsets. I know Jeff has suggested this but when working on a large number of vessels this one thing causes the greatest time sink when reassembling the vessel in a modelling tool.

2. Font size. If the above exporting change cannot be made for technical reasons, the ability to increase the size of the font on high-dpi monitors would be very much appreciated and would help reduce eye strain. The main window of the application does not respect Windows 10 scaling guidelines so having to read x,y,z coordinates to three decimal places over and over in a tiny font is a strain. Whatever the default font, something that is about 20% larger would be a useful choice.

Many thanks for continuing to help with the tool.
send those suggestions to the publisher, skwas.
he built that tool on his own time and published to the community out of the kindness of his heart.

------------------------------------------------------------
Silent Hunter 4 1.5 Gold Edition on CDROM
LAA enabled
Dell XPS with 32 GB Ram running Win10
KaleunMarco is offline   Reply With Quote