View Single Post
Old 11-08-20, 09:44 AM   #445
Bilge_Rat
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 344
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidman View Post
Agreed but I think you are missing the point here. Claiming significant fraudulent processes have cost Trump the election will be the source of another myth and thus Biden's presidency for some people will always be illegitimate, no matter what the outcome of the investigation will be. And when American people will look back at President Donald J. Trump in a couple of years what was said and done in the last couple of days will be considered the longest lasting poison.
Well of course. There will always be questions about this election. Dimocrats never accepted the 2016 election results and always viewed Trump as an illegitimate President. As the old saying goes, you reap what you sow.

You can be certain the GOP will do all they can to block Biden's agenda and make him a one term president.

I have to admit I don't know why foreigners are so happy about Biden. You have to be pretty naive to think there will be substantial changes in U.S. foreign policy. For example, Biden will still try to kill Nord Stream 2 and pressure the Germans to stop being freeloaders and contribute their fair share to NATO.