Old 11-07-17, 06:36 AM   #29
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborg322 View Post
Mercedes Benz Voice Activation

Julie Joiner, Sales and Leasing Consultant at Mercedes Benz of Naples demonstrates voice Activation

Sorry She did not sell it to me, in fact I'm surprised she did not crash the car, made it sound so complicated its untrue and the delayed responses ,.... Well judge for yourself
Nerve-killing. - The day I need to handle a computer in this way, will be the day it flies right out of my window. Reminds of voice-bot on a telephone-line.
Also, these cars constantly, always phone home. A complete profile of your movement habits is being established. And you might be surprised what a lot they learn about you from that alone. I saw it once described in a docu on TV. It was frightening how far-reaching conclusions they could reach by such data. Combine that with info on your credit cards, your cellphone, and you turn into a crystal-clear human.

Did you know that it takes I think less than 30 such data setpoints/coordinates to identify you amongst all humans on Earth, with higher confidence than your finger prints...? If somebody means it bad with you and gets access to these datapools, he can turn your life into hell by abusing or manipulating them, like you forge a digital photo via photoshop.

People jjst do not know what they wish for when celebrating this "progress".

I recommend Osmand. Allows offline navigation without needing to be online, you can save data and maps on the device, must not access the web. in urban areas, the map material is the best you can get. It gets fa rmore often updated than many others. Google's maps are garbage, compared to Osmand. Free version is avialable, try it. The navigation, as far as I have tried it, is perfectly understandable in talking, and flawless (I use it to record tracks and study maps in advance, not so much for live navigation).

Last edited by Skybird; 11-07-17 at 06:50 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote