Old 11-29-10, 09:22 AM   #1242
ZigmundFreund
Watch

Downloads: 28
Uploads: 0
Request for a sticky for S3D greens

Quote:
Originally Posted by grim9892 View Post
I download that program and i whant to make a u-boat and i dont know what to do next. I have look on the interenet about the program and found no instucion on how to yous the program. Can anybody tell me how do i yous the programa or give me a website that i can go to figuir it out and i have bin on the main website and look? So can anybody help me ?
There is some explanations here: http://s3d.skwas.com/docs.aspx but I admit it is scarse and this thread is scary ginormous to say the least.

So far I just did some modification on .dds files and previewing the result in the game with nothing else than DDS converter and Gimp. I'm ready for the next level but what a jump to take.

As far as I understand S3D is a specialized application to work in between SH4 and 3D modelers. 3D modelers I can search for that but...

Could it be possible to refer some links, info on where to find disembiguation for the very basics? for example; Defining what the different chunks do and their hierarchy.

We just need enough info so we can stop endless research, start destroying things and eventually be able to help you in serious modding.

Maybe a new [TEC] sticky or something?

For virgins like us it's getting hard to get the startup info to get involved.

I know I should've been there four years ago but I wasn't. Now I have the kick and time to do it and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. Something tells me a lot of modders would love to have some help for the repetitive tasks...

- Some help finding big battles using RSRDC: Combined Fleet and Pacific War Animated
ZigmundFreund is offline   Reply With Quote