View Single Post
Old 10-06-19, 06:46 AM   #48
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Now credit cards must be registered online by a third party provider before the cna be used in onöline transactions. Arguments in how far this should raise security levls: none. I think it is about milking coins for nothing (by the third party provider who doe snto do this for free and gets paid by any side), and enforcing from cradit card holders that they compromsie their data for big data interests.

The safety of the credit card information pool by said third party provider: well, you can hope that it will be good weather tomorrow. Maybe it will be good, maybe not.That compares, and that is all you will ever get. The long history of massive data breaches in past years leave no argument to be optimistic. One thing is certain: this data pool will attract an awesome lot of cmrinal attention, and attention by intel services. In other words: the data will be stolen and/or abused. That is a 100% certainty.

https://translate.google.de/translat...eimlicher.html

Another argument for me why I do not want a credit card again and see the whole business as highly dubious and suspect. So much for a previously considered trip to Sweden next year...