View Single Post
Old 12-08-15, 01:02 PM   #6
Hinrich Schwab
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Lemmy View Post
I tried it again but no luck. I kept in radio contact with the surface frequently, so I didn't sink Kilo# 2 before I was supposed to. I even cheated with "Show all objects in entity view" and I saw both Kilos dead on the sea floor. Yet when I transmit mission report, it says I've only sunk one. I'm at a loss now...
Silly question; Did either of those rabid Helixes torpedo the Kilos by mistake?

It really should not matter as the game is not THAT picky about who gets the kill, but it is the only other thing I can think of.

In the absence of that, all I can assume is that the mission file is corrupted or bugged in a way that is not easy to find. I googled to see if it is a known issue and found nothing. My only other recourse is to back up your saves, uninstall and reinstall the game and see if it happens again after restoring your saved game.

Maybe some of the other members of the Old Gang have encountered this before. I will also check the Subsim Archives to see if there is an old thread on this.

EDIT: I checked the archives and found nothing. I can only assume that it is a bug on your machine.

Last edited by Hinrich Schwab; 12-08-15 at 01:08 PM.
Hinrich Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote