Sea Lord

Downloads: 58
Uploads: 1
gear Key Save issue and Win7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LcSummers View Post
Hi ZW,

back after a long pause.

First of all respect. I do not like the D version of the Panther but you did a fantastic job, very nice, the A is superb!!!!!

I will go on with my testing of TvT.

Sometimes i have aCTD, but nothing of importance.

The other little problem i have is, i cant save the default key mapping.

Every time i klick on apply, i can play with the normal keysettings, but after i start TvT new, i have to make the same procedure again.

Its because i have some first class hardware like the Thrustmaster Warthog and the MFG pedals. I have to select the default key because without them my Tank is going crazy.

Thanks again for your support, see you my old Kamerad

LC
Glad your back LC

The Panther Ausf. A is my favorite Panther as well, however the Ausf. D has gotten
a bad review. This was, of course, due to the time pressure to field the Panther before
it was ready for for the harsh and unforgiving conditions of the Ost Front.

An important note too is, most reviews of the Panther comes from the enemy. As more
truth about history throws off the lies of the Devil and Germany's enemies, (who work so
hard to suppress the truth) the more we will get both sides of the story.

As for the "Key Save" issue: Windows 7 had the UI that enabled DirectX to save our Key settings --removed NO SH*T!

But if you send me your key preferences I can modify the Default Key Script file.
That way you can go to the Control Settings and press the Default button and then
the Save button and you're good to go!

Thank God we have capable mechanics that work so hard to keep our Panther Ausf. Ds
battle ready. Because we are going to need them Kamerad!

Panther VOR!

ZW
ZeeWolf is offline   Reply With Quote