Old 05-30-22, 06:25 PM   #4
hunter301
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0
Icon9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
SH4 Wolves of the Pacific, is v1.4 & is just sub simming with fleet boats... only.

SH4 Wolves of the Pacific: Uboat Missions/stories, is v1.4 w/ Uboats in the Pacific, added in in a limited fashion, making this v1.5

v1.5, can be purchased solo & used to play SH4... without having to have v1.4, just so you know.

I have Steam access to SH3, both v1.4 & 1.5 of SH4 & SH5... I picked all those up in a 3-for-1 pack deal... for back at the time, for $21 & some change.

They do, offer that pack deal, every so often, just have to catch it when they do... not sure what the price for it is now, though...

M. M.
Yeah but it doesn't beat $5.00 lol.
Was having so many issues getting it to load up on Windows 10 I didn't want to drop another $20 to $40 to download from Steam until this deal came along.
Not only was it a great deal but it already had the problems fixed with the .dll problems that I was having with the original games.
So glad to see we can still play these classics from so long ago.
While they continue to improve the U-boat versions Nobody's ever done anything other than MODs for the U.S. WW2 sub fleet since this game came out.
SAD!!

"You know what the chain of command is?
It's the chain I get and beat you with till you understand who's in command."
-ME
hunter301 is offline   Reply With Quote