View Single Post
Old 08-08-19, 07:54 PM   #2176
iambecomelife
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 297
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revan227 View Post
It's been close to six months since the last update/status post, so I hope it is safe to assume that no news is good news in this case?

I have been watching this mod for quite a while now, and I hope it comes to fruition, I want iambecomelife to take as much time as he needs to make the mod as good and polished as possible. I very much understand how real life can get in the way of these projects and I only hope he hasn't become burnt-out or forgotten about this massive project.

Not to sound impatient or anything, but it is approaching the 10 year mark since the post-date of the original thread post (has it really been that long?), so perhaps we'll see something special on that date when it comes?

YES! I assure you no news is good news - I am in too deep with this project to back out. lol. I am continuing the policy of fewer, rarer updates so that more time is spent on actually producing the mod, and not advertising. As mentioned earlier, my "Lusitania" video took a tremendous amount of time to make; thus, I am not making any more videos etc until the release is close. Thank you to everyone who has helped & remained enthusiastic.
iambecomelife is offline   Reply With Quote