Thread: Now Playing?
View Single Post
Old 11-20-23, 12:51 PM   #22
Threadfin
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Another month has gone and this is what has been in my rotation.

-- PGA Tour 2K23. Two years straight since it has NOT been in the rotation

-- Fallout 76. Coming up on 400 hours in this one. It... just works

-- Automobilista Motorsport Simulator 2. Big update coming and the leaderboards have been wiped which curtails my play. But I still need to run the Ring on a regular basis you know.

-- Forza Horizon 5. Just a fun racer. Always stuff to do, great cars to drive. The ideal game when I just want to have fun for 45 minutes

-- Way of the Hunter. Picked up the new Africa reserve (Tikamoon Plains) and weapons pack. Top hunting sim. New reserve is fantastic, and I like it a lot more than COTW's Vurhonga

-- F1 23. The best edition in the series. The racing is as good as ever, but this year's title brings more chaos and I'm here for it. More AI driver mistakes, yellow flags, safety cars and red flags! The best and most convincing action out on the track in the series. I had dismissed the revamped F1 World content, but gave it a go anyway and it turns out to be fun and engaging.

-- Call of the Wild. Having got back in to WOTH, I had to get back in to this one too. There's a new Aussie reserve (Emerald Coast) but I'll pick that up when it goes on sale.

-- Hitman 3. The Freelancer mode is straight up my alley and has extended the play time for me exponentially. Fantastic, underrated game, this.