View Single Post
Old 01-03-10, 09:27 PM   #126
trek
Sailor man

Downloads: 610
Uploads: 0

I've had TVT since November 2008 also. I'm running Vista 32-bit and a killer gaming pc, I can run Crisis on max settings.

I'm having the same crash on the last German mission too. I just replayed it again and after taking out six T34s in front of me and two behind me I advanced forward hidden by the large hill on the right and some distance from the fork in the road.

Like a good Tiger commander I always use as much distance and try to take out my targets at long-range. I took out the two AT guns on the hill as well.

As I advanced closer to the road fork, that is when my game freezes. I've had no freezes on any other German or Russian missions, so I would agree with the coding bug on this particular mission.

I've also not been able to use the Zee_Mod and I've tried every method listed here (see my other thread and conversations with ZeeWolf and Mikhayl).

I think some of these Mods also have problems with Vista 32-bit on certain PCs and graphic cards, mine (ATI Radeon 4850).

I've had somewhat the same problem with Steel Fury. I was able to successfully install the Steel Panzer Mod v1.4 and the Hetzer-Panther and Tiger 0.97 Mod.

For some reason the Winter Beta Mod and the T34-85 Campaign Mod will not work.

Computers as a breed are strange and at the same time wonderful machines to behold.
trek is offline   Reply With Quote