View Single Post
Old 11-21-20, 07:36 AM   #1128
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Seems the will of the appointed political bourgeoisie is the Supreme law of the land but I wasn't sure if I should have started an European Union politics thread or not.

EUROPEAN Union bosses show a flagrant disregard for their own rules by allowing Germany to ignore the bloc’s laws that other weaker countries are forced to abide by, Express.co.uk can reveal today.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/10...urt-of-Justice

Germany has established back-door legislation which overrules the EU’s laws on SUPREMACY. Under these supremacy laws all member nations must subjugate their own courts and laws to the over-arching powers of the European Union. Supremacy is supposed to be the bedrock of the EU. However the Germans have found a way around it, according to an EU lawyer and legal expert. Last year, a shock report revealed that Berlin is the EU’s top rule breaker despite efforts by Angela Merkel, the bloc’s most influential leader, to lecture her colleagues on their wrongdoings.

We have these supremacy issues between the federal government and states too. But no state is such a blatant hypocrite as the one found in the Merkelreich

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 11-21-20 at 08:07 AM.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote