View Single Post
Old 12-20-22, 03:28 PM   #19
mia389
中国水兵

Downloads: 130
Uploads: 0

I avoided Wolfpack for quite sometime knowing it was in a very early stage. I was playing uboat when a friend in discord told me to get wolfpack so we could play together. He knew I liked WWII games as he has seen me play all the SH series and uboat in steam. He wasnt into all previous uboat games like I was. He wanted some help in wolfpack

I finally told him I would give it a try and I was mind blown! The multiplayer aspect brings so much! I have a hard time not playing this game. I cant wait to see the future of it. The community is very helpful for new guys coming in. The wolf pack discord host many events.

I found it fun learning the stations of the boat. We all know how a TDCs, Plotting courses and intercepts work coming from other sub sims, but to learn how to trim a boat, dive and even manage compressed air was awesome for this simmer! Soon we get to manage engines. I stay away from the enigma but there is that too.

If your going to lonewolf, I would stick to SH5, Uboat. You can do it in lonewolf but that is not where the fun comes from for me. If you want to be freaking out 150m thinking this could be the end with someone thinking the same, wolfpack is great! I also found more surprises with wolfpack. With the other games I pretty know what going to happen. With wolfpack you can be going to periscope depth in the front row of a convoy with destroyers around and your dive master accidently brings you to the surface
mia389 is offline   Reply With Quote