View Single Post
Old 10-01-10, 07:55 PM   #42
Fercyful
Medic

Downloads: 97
Uploads: 0
Hola Skybird!

I HAVE THE SIMULATOR!! haha sorry for the screams/enthusiasm but two days ago it finally arrive (22 eternal days of waiting -Argentina here and NOT an esim fault, they ship it at once from California, the delay was local- (big thanks to SSnake for the support while waiting!- but luckily it arrives intact and in perfect condition, I have to pay nothing at customs and installs perfect under XP SP3 and the USB codemeter works! )

Iīm already 100% addicted to it (that is why I didnīt write before here...) and I canīt stop playing, trying stuff (adding skins, editor test etc )

thanks for your "tank museum" mission Skybird!! is so great for try ALL the tanks at once jumping from one to the other
love it!

I`m playing mainly with the Leopard 2A5DK, I use the mod for put the interior in english and I want to learn with that one the best I can. I read your tips and I will follow them, so much to try that you can get lost ! better start slow and taste the sim like a good wine!

I really recommend it to all the tank lovers! (why I didnīt buy it before? )

just a question Skybird , I think if you don`t know it any will know it... I can`t sleep well becuase this haha

please check these pics...

First one: under "view option" (before playing) in editor T-80 has the gunner hatch open (love the red star there using a skin mod...)

Second one: I start the mission and that hatch close (FOREVER ) and now the commader one is open...

Third one: T-55 while playing the mission BOTH hatches are open (so nice! )

please do you know why is in that way? I mean I love to see the gunner hatch open but while the mission only the commander one open/close (at T-80 / T-72īs also happens that) with T-55 both hatches open or close due the situation (fire, no fire etc)

can you control that behaviour in some way? using some option at editor? I know is not a killing issue but I like to know if you can control those things... In ARMA (Armed Assault from Bohemia Interactive) when you select "SAFE" the crew open the hatches and drive that way... when the see action they close them. Really want to know if here you can control those things. I try using "b" while driving those units but nothing happens...

well thanks for the patience reading all this and thanks for recommend this great simulation and for all your energy promoting it

now time to some playing at the summer tank museum (with the hatches open or closed! )

ps: glad to know about the patch coming and I download the mission pack you post in the other topics!