View Single Post
Old 09-25-10, 02:54 AM   #36
Werewolf
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 69
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Well, that vehicle is a heavy turret on a medcium hull with a medium gun, so the name of the game must be "shoot and scoot". It's not much different with the Leopard-1. These vehicles are vulnerable, and they are the more difficult to play.
Yeah, but that makes it so much more interesting to learn . I have done what you suggested though, played around with other different vehicles, it would be silly not to with all of those choices, I just keep going back to the Centauro. By the way, one vehicle that could be great to try out in this game would be the Swedish S-tank.

Quote:
Deal with the mission editor early on. This is not wasted, becaseu essentially it is the same interfce you use for planning your mission before it starts. Also, use the editor to edit the mission you play next that it allows you to play with the learning vehicle you have choosen. If you picked Leo-2, change playable Abrams to Leoo-2s, and vice versa.
Oh yeah, I already am fiddling with this Problem is that I have so little time right now.

Quote:
Don't get frustrated. Most likely you will get killed often in the beginning, and most of the time you will not know what, why, and from where. Use the AAR (after action report), switch deisplay to real positions and single vehicles. Via F1 and F5 you can switcxh between map and real world vie - check what a critical shooting situation on the map looked like in the real world. Move via tank-control keys W-A-S-D, control your height via Q and Y.
Oh I do get killed and never am able to figure out why some times I wonder if I'm completely blind.

Thanks for all of your advice and for helping me out
Werewolf is offline   Reply With Quote