Old 02-27-14, 01:48 PM   #14
electraguard
Watch

Downloads: 252
Uploads: 0
Default NMMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nbjackso View Post
First of all, double check your versions. NMMO v2.1 Patch 1 is ONLY for NMMO v2.1 and NOT for NMMO v2.0. As far as I know, RFB's latest version is 2.0, but I could be wrong about that. Secondly, I am not the author of the other two mods,(NMMO add-ons and the 3 FJB Navigation maps), so I can't comment on the compatibility with my NMMO mods. I suggest deactivating the other two mods and see if that works for you. I hope this helped.
Instead of deactivating the other mods, I un-installed SH4, cleaned up all the folders and re-installed the game. (I did that because I fiddled with some of the files trying to get it work.) I then installed RFB 2 and the patch for it. Then I installed your Nav Map Make-Over V2.1 and then with AB patch for it. I have the airfields but the maps are still the bland stock maps and look nothing like the maps in your readme file. Do I have to have the graphic set to some specific level? I have my graphics set at the highest. I must be doing something wrong with the installation of these MODS. I have them in MODS folder and activated them with JSGME. Thanks for your help.
electraguard is offline   Reply With Quote