View Single Post
Old 08-05-08, 10:31 AM   #11
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by keltos01

After the Pearl Harbor attack they sent the subron2 to refit in KWAJALEIN, Marshall Islands. That's closer to the US isn't it ?

I fogot about Kwajalein, it would make the trip a little longer but it's about the same distance as Wake, but it's available from the start, right?

could do, or a mid ocean sub tender refuel ???

Japan doesn't have a subtender, would have to use something else in it's place. also a subtender doesn't refit a sub, it has to be a naval base. That's how to make these refit stations in the bays during the campaign. You put a naval base in the ocean and then put the subtender in the same spot. Only problem is we can't move it. We can set a time it's there and then it can dissappear but it won't move. And we don't know when the game is going to pick the US mission, it's random.

it's all that junk you have on the tower, and I didn't mod the "ears" yet ! :rotfl:

The ears?

Oh, another question, we are going to have these three boats from the start right?
PeabodyThey aren't ????
I have all three boats in the mod but I don't know what you have for available dates, I don't know when they were available in the war, that's what I meant. I didn't mean I don't have them. And I haven't put them all into the Campaign still working on some converting and changing folder names, stuff like that.

Also if you have any info on the Kwajalein base let me know.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote