HunterICX
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0

Interview with Oleg on SIMHQ

http://www.simhq.com/_air11/air_341a.html

I start to like the guy again as he personally dislikes the following:

Quote:
Doug: What are your current thoughts on CP and DRM?
Oleg:
I dislike any copy protection, but that’s up to the publisher to decide. In general, it’s a very complex question, and to properly address all the issues I’d probably need at least as much space as the rest of this interview.
Doug: What do you think about having players connect to the Internet 100% of the time as they are playing?
Oleg: I am not a big fan of these things. Many players, especially in less developed parts of the world, still to this day play only single-player and barely use the Internet even if they have Internet access at all.
and this hurts a bit:

Quote:
Doug: A few more questions (for now) on Storm of War: Battle of Britain before we move to the next topic area.
You said recently you want it released for the 70th Anniversary of the Battle of Britain. That would be in September 2010. Are you confident flight simmers around the world will be flying Storm of War: Battle of Britain in October 2010?
Oleg: Yes, it is our general plan. Maybe it will arrive earlier. I can't say right now the exact date. But by October 2010 (if not before) Storm of War: Battle of Britain should have many thousands of users.
Seems we have to wait a bit longer, but hell as long it is worth it.

HunterICX

Last edited by HunterICX; 05-19-09 at 07:10 AM.
HunterICX is offline   Reply With Quote