View Single Post
Old 03-27-09, 01:08 PM   #18
andym
Weps

Downloads: 41
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontos View Post
Thank all of you for the information. I guess now my over all and final question is; For someone like me who has never driven a tank before except like in "Steel Fury" (which doesn't compare to "Steel Beast"), and my knowledge of computers is not that great, would it be worth buying, or is "Steel Beast Pro" still a good sim. for a old rookie? I wish they had a demo. you could play. I'm sorry for these questions, I just don't want to get over my head.

Its a great Sim.The main thing is to start simple and then work up to bigger units.The learning curve is steep but all of a sudden you click and its chocks away.Ok it doent have the Cimematic eye candy that some PC games do but it doesnt detract.There really isnt time to admire the countryside to be honest.Yes $125 IS a lot but how many games have you bought and not played more than once?I havent had a day since i bought it last december that i havent played at least 1 mission.Go on you tube and search for "steel beasts pro",it will give you a good idea of whats on offer.i certainly didnt feel shortchanged by SB pro at all,Its the best modern Tank sim around IMHO.