View Single Post
Old 06-08-20, 07:33 AM   #27
Vox165
Soundman

Downloads: 141
Uploads: 0

Re: Mouse too fast. Known problem of DC using win 7 & 10. I don't know of a way to slow mouse down enough using the games settings.

For me the best way is to use the mouse setting in Windows before starting the game. This is PITA to do each time i play but it does give better mouse control over the various dials while playing the sim.

Basic procedure : Right click on your desktop, then left click on Personalize-Mouse Pointers- Pointer Options -Motion Option- drag the slider to change speed- then save settings.

I installed DC to Win 7 / 64 bit / SSD/ Nvidia GTX1660 and it runs and looks great. I tweaked the Graphic card antialiasing setting a little. Im not surprised that DC and Win 10 works too. You just need to set the usual compatibilities that are required for older games and I recommend install ing outside the " Program files" folder. Large address aware" should help with newer PC with lots of memory.

I reloaded the DC base game, 1.1 patch, PM 1.03, Fletchers mod 1.0, Kriegstanz editor , and lots of graphic and sound mods. Most of these are available in Subsim's download area. Some I made myself. I build my own semi-dynamic scenarios by using Kreigstanz and then manually editing the . scn files.
Vox165 is offline   Reply With Quote