View Single Post
Old 05-26-21, 03:10 PM   #1
anonymous badger
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 12
Uploads: 0
Default FNG Anonymous Badger

Ahoy there!

I'm a new subsim member and I joined up as I've got a soft spot for all things naval and aviation-related. I've been playing sub-games since the 90s, starting with the classic Wolfpack and Aces of the Deep games. Over the years I've played many of the big-name brands and had a lot of fun with them. Most recently I enjoyed Cold Waters, as I don't exactly have a lot of time to deep dive into a realistic sub-sim setting and the casual arcade-style gameplay and mechanics really appealed to me. Also, I like the detail in the models and the background info on ship classes, their history, and the naval culture in general. I've never been a part of a community like this since I'm mostly a casual solo gamer. However, just from what I've seen thus far on the forum it seems like everyone here has similar interests and knows a helluva lot more about subs and military sims than I do and I think I can learn a lot from all of you. Thanks again for the hearty welcome.

Reporting for duty,
Anonymous Badger

P.S.

Sorry for the name, I couldn't think of anything good, though in time I think I might earn a name from all of you.
anonymous badger is offline   Reply With Quote