Thread: KSD Commander
View Single Post
Old 07-09-19, 04:51 AM   #5
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 4

KSDC is still working, but the online features may be dead or the server is off when you launch it. You can however make highscores appear offline by:

- Your sub must be in the bunker
- Launch KSD and click on your commander; -
- Click the tab SH5 > KSDII; if online features work you will see online highscores (it will take some time to load, be patient);
- Click the tab ALL > Aces and back to ALL; even if online features don't work (you get an error message), offline Aces highscores will appear together with your commander and its merit points.

I just see that when I do the above I get the online highscores, so the server is online!

Date in port Settings:
The menu is broken for the date settings, you must not use the menu, but instead launch the file
KSDCommander.xml and do the settings manually when the program is CLOSED.
Change manually the date interval, for example,

<DaysInBase from="5" to="28" />

Save and quit. This setting will randomly set your presence in port between 5 and 28 days, for more variety in your campaign. You can also set it precisely to meet specific historical operations, e.g. for 10 days in bunker you would set it:

<DaysInBase from="10" to="10" />

IMPORTANT:
To make the days in port work as set in KSD , you must save outside the bunker, set the desired value above, and restart game with KSD, otherwise the date intervall will not apply. Same btw with the mod 'Change Days in Bunker': you must set the mod before you enter port, not while in port.
Once you have started with KsD (or the mod CDiB) you can from thereon start the game without KSD, the settings will be remembered.

Have fun!
XS

Last edited by XenonSurf; 07-09-19 at 05:56 AM.
XenonSurf is offline   Reply With Quote