View Single Post
Old 04-13-19, 08:29 PM   #83
tbcon
Nub

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 0

Hello everyone!

Reviving this for asking a couple of things:

1)Like others I still haven't understood clearly if with this patch is going to spawn wooden as well as the old lifeboats as well. And if a combination of both mods would do the trick or not....

2) As I understand there is no movement involved. So, my question is in the same context as the previous one. If we get both types, will it be motion and motionless boats mixed?

And finally something else I was thinking...

Have anyone noticed any corelation to the LBs and debris appearing with the tonnage and crew survived statistics that are given after a succesfull sinking?

It would be fun and important as well because there is another mod out there (SH3Log) which makes you give the estimate of tonnage to the BdU and accordingly you are getting the renown or not.
I have some questions regarding this mod's usability generally and specifically with others (like SH3C and the MFM) but to be more on topic I would like to ask:

Can we use the lifeboats and debris as a hint of how much we have sunk or the things appearing are just random?

I know...probably is only eyecandy (and it's cool definately!) but I was wondering.

Regards!
tbcon is offline   Reply With Quote