View Single Post
Old 08-06-11, 09:34 AM   #128
Feuer Frei!
Navy Seal

Downloads: 141
Uploads: 17

Who here drives a Löwe?
I bought one the other day and have been playing it non-stop.
It's a rolling ATM on tracks, making on average anywhere from 35 to 60K Credits and approx. 300-1400 (highest so far) XP.
It has it's weak spots, but for grinding for my IS and i'm sure future upgrades it is getting me there very quickly.
Would be interested to see how you guys use it in battles.
I use mine as a Sniping vehicle at the outset of battle. Depending on how the battle progresses and unfolds, I either advance behind the first line and provide support to either soften up targets or to provide the killer blow, or, if the battle is not going well, stay in snipe mode, covering the base and/or arty.
The Löwe is not meant to be taken out solo, no way should you be caught out by yourself, you'll be toast very quickly.
It should also not be used to spearhead an assault.
I find that my method serves me fairly well, although i can write off some losses due to the incompetence of my team mates.
As Modules i have the spall liner, optics and gld mounted, with crew at 100% and learning repairs, fire in that order, and currently at 47%.
I'm loving the Löwe, this thing is a cash machine, and along with my Marder 2 will be in my garage, never to be sold.

Here's my Löwe:

LINK TO MY SH 3 MODS
Feuer Frei! is offline   Reply With Quote