View Single Post
Old 02-16-21, 09:43 PM   #2750
KaleunMarco
Silent Hunter

Location: Chicago area, which is more dangerous than Omaha Beach.
Downloads: 436
Uploads: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
Is it normal to get a Gato & get jacked from being based out of Freemantle & shoved into porting out of Pearl.? Date after I got the Gato is... 22/12/42
when a Kaleun accepts a Sub upgrade (award) you are transferred to whichever port that sub is assigned. i believe today, for the Gato in 1942, Pearl Harbor is the port of choice. That home base assignment may change in future releases.

Quote:
If Pearl is normal after getting a Gato, while on patrol, is it possible that I may get orders to go to another base or would I have to apply for a trans to another base.? If the latter of those 2 there, what base is considered 'sanitized' as to be safe to do a trans to?
You may get orders to another base IF your boat-type is being transferred to another base.
Normally, that type of transfer is reserved for the boats that are being replaced by the Gato-Balao class.

you can always request a transfer by using the Telephone icon and if your boat is being based at a different base than where it is today, then you can request a transfer to that base.

i don't know what you mean by "sanitize" so i will leave that alone.

i hope my bi-furcated response answered your questions. if not, please sanitize them and re-submit.

------------------------------------------------------------
Silent Hunter 4 1.5 Gold Edition on CDROM
LAA enabled
Dell XPS with 32 GB Ram running Win10
KaleunMarco is offline   Reply With Quote