View Single Post
Old 04-22-19, 12:59 AM   #10
Pisces
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 300
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyguy3129 View Post

1: Dynamic Campaign covering the whole war. We have to ask this specifically now thanks to Silent Hunter 5.

2: Port/Starboard controls on the engines.

3: Physics and realistic sinking mechanics.

Ect, ect.

That list of wants.
Sure, that is a clear description of what is missing in your eyes. Of which 2/3rds fit the bill. So what's the etcetera, etcetera? Oh wait, every one knows, right? No.

Quote:
And showing me an example of someone with little simulation experience being able to do that much, shows me how shallow all the mechanics must be.

But I'm happy you finally have what you wanted. Must be nice!
Yeez, what an entitled attitude you have. I doubt you'll ever find the game that pleases you. No development team can make a game that pleases everyone. Some like teamplay cooperation, some like uber-buttonpressing-switchology-leverflicking-simulation fidelity. Others want to order AI around to do their bidding. And then another group of players just like to do everything themselves to be in total control. You simply can't cater to all groups at once. And let's give the developers a break (a 2 man team). The game is working pretty descend flawless in it's current state, yet to be fleshed out. It's an early-access title. Or did nobody tell you that?