View Single Post
Old 04-21-19, 09:08 PM   #5
Slyguy3129
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by derstosstrupp View Post
I see your concern - keep in mind this is early access so who knows what the future holds, but I’ll tell you this: the experience of getting together with serious players in this is second to none and truly trumps any immersion I’ve experienced in other subsims, and I’m a longtime subsimmer. Sure, other sims have things that this doesn’t (yet), but the opposite is true in many ways.

My point- join us! Neal and I have a regular group that meets up every week at least once, and I can guarantee you no funny business troll behavior or incompetence is in sight. Keep an eye on the Wolfpack League forum!
I'm good. I can't stand multiplayer games, they tend to attract the Fortnite crowds. This looks like that Star Trek VR crew game. And that game was an awful excuse for a Trek experience. This looks like the same, with a WW2 coat of paint.

I guess when even the owner of Subsim can't give us the game we've been asking for since SH4 came out, we are never going to see it.

Playing with other people, will never Trump my Silent Service 2-Silent Hunter 4 experience all by myself. It's just the newest fad in gaming. But atleast the arcade crowd is happy. God forbid the arcade, simplify everything, looking for ships is boring crowd be unhappy. I'm not looking for another JRPG lite, to "get people into sub"sims"", we have 30 years worth of sub games to do that. I want the game we've been begging for since we realized SH4 was never going to be it. And I'm a bit put out that everyone else seems to get what they want, but we don't even in regards to our own damn community. It seems like people don't want to make submarine simulations (apparently sub"sims" is now just the JRPG version of submarine simulations), just sub"sims".

Last edited by Slyguy3129; 04-21-19 at 09:18 PM.