View Single Post
Old 03-23-21, 01:22 PM   #5
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
The Mission Editor fershure fersertin. The Flotillas.upc holds the vailues used. Open Campaign_LOC.mis in the ME, and zoom-in on the desired area

While this is almost all the way in, it is not close enough yet. btw, this is the FotRSU Sangley Point / Cavite Naval Base - definitely not accurate, but better than stock...

- You need to Go All The Way...

Sorry, got distracted there...
You need to zoom-in all of the way:

I inserted a US NSS_Balao boat, set to 270° and moved it close to the dock, then centered the mouse pointer as close to the middle of the sub's green circle to come up with the figures in the bottom border. Sorry 'bout the sad state of the red "artwork", but my freehand pencil work is a tad on the rough side... anyway, plug those figures in, the "DepartureDescription1=" or 2 or 3 or however many spots you want to possibly start from. In this case, it would be "14509193, 1737828, 270". Pay attention to places like Pearl, or Fremantle etc. where you are east of the 180, or south of the equator (or both), and are dealing with a negative number. Also, the Stock game will have ".000000" after those whole numbers, if you have to get it down to less than a foot of distance... Your particular location will be different, of course. If you add a boat for "visual aid", don't forget to delete it... You might also want to "Merge" the US_NavalBase and / or US_HarbourTraffic mis files, if you are in a crowded area, so you know where NOT to put your spawn-in spot...

I asked because in spite of having the coordinates from the ME (which worked before) it keeps putting my elsewhere, will check the harbor traffic.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote