Old 11-03-15, 12:17 PM   #304
Bera
Gunner

Downloads: 103
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMa View Post
Hi Bera !

Unfortunately at the moment i can't give you a sure answer. Just to inform that my fix allow the program to work properly recording ships sunk, updating the tonnage bar and the campaign triggers and objectives as well but all campaign requirements and objective activation triggers are part of the campaign itself. If errors are present inside it, the OSI cannot compute them correctly. Establishing where the error is it's not an easy task ...

In the past i checked the original campaign and i found several bugs inside. I never played other campaigns like OH so i can't be sure of what's going on with it.

I'm away from home at the moment so i can't do an immediate check but as soon as i'm back i will check the campaign files mentioned by you for errors ...
Hi MaMa!

After reading Gap´s post above, I think that it must be related with OHII changing mission objectives (i.e, instead of sinking XX tons or XX ships I have to patrol determined area).

Personally, I´m not keen on simple tonnage objectives, but it is quite nice to see the game running more or less as it was intended to!

Kudos to you again!
Bera is offline   Reply With Quote