Old 06-17-22, 11:57 AM   #17
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikimcbee View Post
Ready for a can of worms?

Bought a house with a pool, that needed the liner replaced. Finally got the liner replace in early January (that's a whole seperate story). The doofus said he would "finish the job in April/May." I he showed up eventually , after saying he would be there an no show three times. [insert excuse here] He cut the hole in the vinyl for the circulation pump, and that's the last I've seen of him. He said he would hook up the pump/filter and has never shown his face since. Somewhere between point A and here, I found his BBB review...spolier alert, It's 1 star.
I've contacted four different pool repair places, and FINALLY got someone to answer!

Here's the doofus pool company's review:
https://www.bbb.org/us/ny/ballston-l...0041-236005880

He still owes me a pool cover and installation...So it may be small claims court time. I don't really want to go that route, but I'm tired of the BS.

Some people just aren't cut out to own a small business, this doofus is one of them.

He trashed my backyard, left a huge mess, abandoned stuff. It's been a complete cluster foobar. /rant off. Didn't mean to hijack your monster thread.

I trust you didn't loose any fingers?
That's awful. I do my very best to find people my friends have hired on for certain things. Hope it works out for you.