Old 02-11-11, 06:06 PM   #2125
ZeeWolf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 58
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by morttheslayer View Post
Hi Zee and old camerads

Busy renovating the new HQ , Mrs Panzer Commander wants the new house sorted out as a priority!!
Since there's lots wrong with it I just told her I need the help of a bloody good doctor to give me time to finish it.

Anyway I need time to test the fabulous all in one patch which thanks to Zee has elevated this game to where we all thought it should have been when it came out!! Now its looking like it will be even better!!

Just one request from me - I love the Russian snow and snowy things --- -- all burning and exploding - er !! in the snow erm !! ah !! sorry I said it again.

I know I know Zee is very busy - but if there's ever a chance in the future for a "white Christmas" - er in the snow! I'd love you Zee beyond the call of duty. (No Not COD !!- yer actual obligation of a call of duty).

Will be dropping in between heavy renovations (like slipping a new roof on and moving the foundations an inch to the right for Mrs PC). Oh and I'll be renewing my subs soon.

Over and Out Morty

PS love the aircraft but don't forget the snow!!!
PPS Zee VMT for sterling support in the last year.
Hey Morty!

"You betcha ya!" There are two things that 2011 must bring, and that is snow and a playable Panther.

ZW
ZeeWolf is offline   Reply With Quote