View Single Post
Old 06-10-18, 07:57 AM   #10254
Smurfy
Nub

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
The tutorial isn't really needed for this one. Your navigator will always give you speed and course of the target after two range measurements (it will appear in your msg box). The trick is that your measurements have to be accurate,, you have to move very slow (preferably stopped) and not to change your course between the measurements. Bigger the time interval between the measurements, more accurate data you'll get.
Cheers!
Thanks mate i will try this right away. I did not know about the 2 measurements.

Edit - i found out what caused the 10x speed measuring faults. I checked the activated mods again and noticed i overlooked several times that the TWoS UI mods are the same. I did not get any feedback (maybe a bug?) that i activated the same mod 2 times XD.

TWoS UI cmd_Radio Reports_auto Target ID
and
TWoS UI cmd_Auto Target ID

After deactivating one of them - I get 6 knots now (The correct speed). But why do I get no feedback that I activated this mod allready and try to edit the same files again? I am used to such a feedback from skyrim mods. Nevermind i just wanted to write here that i found the reason, maybe someone will make the same mistake and/or encounter the same bug.

cheers

Last edited by Smurfy; 06-10-18 at 08:34 AM.
Smurfy is offline   Reply With Quote