View Single Post
Old 03-12-21, 06:50 PM   #1538
Nemesis Bosseret
Mate

Downloads: 88
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3catcircus View Post
Maybe sure the 4GB patch is installed. If you don't have sufficient RAM, MFM *will* cause CTDs.

Also it *will* take up to 10 minutes to activate the main MFM in JSGME. The skin packs install much quicker.
Well good news. I definitely got the 4 gig patch. When I started messing with this 2 weeks ago I screwed up the hard coded fixes install and had to re do it last weekend. Last night I got a majority of the mods installed that I wanted to get installed but had one bug.
I discovered it when I found an enemy task force of 3 or 4 destroyers, 2 or 3 battleships, and 2 or 3 cruisers. I crash dived like any sane commander would especially when they are shooting at you lol. Then the problem struck. I kept diving and couldn't keep depth without a very high bell. I had to emergency blow just to maintain depth which didn't work. Started a single player mission just to verify it wasn't me doing something wrong. Same thing happened. Went back to my mod list, removed bottom repair mod and Tmt. And everything worked fine after. Kinda wish I could get them working too but pretty sure I got two things doing the same thing to cause it
Nemesis Bosseret is offline   Reply With Quote