View Single Post
Old 08-20-21, 10:23 PM   #98
Texas Red
Fastest Gun Around

Downloads: 527
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
If not mistaken... on Steam, it is possible to obtain either ''Silent Hunter: Wolves of the Pacific, v1.4'' or ''Silent Hunter: Wolves of the Pacific U-Boat Missions, v1.5''...

just have to make sure of the fact that you're grabbing the 2nd copy there & not the 1st one.

I managed to grab both, back when I caught Steam having a sale called a 3 in 1 pack, that consisted of SH3, both copies of SH4 there & SH5.

At that time, I caught that 3-in-1 deal, for $21 & some change, but.. that was some time back when I did though.

No idea what the price would be, when (& if ) Steam puts that package deal back out there.

Hope this info is found to be... useful.

M. M.

When I first purchased Silent Hunter 4 in 2018, it made me buy both the Add-on and the regular game.

To be clear, the Add-on will only work if JUST Silent Hunter 4: U-Boat Missions is installed. You can't install both, and you can't just install plain ol' Silent Hunter 4.

I'm not very active on the forums anymore. If you have a question, please DM me and I'll respond ASAP!
Texas Red is offline   Reply With Quote