View Single Post
Old 01-23-21, 05:42 AM   #18
J0313
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 1789
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow_wxh View Post
I knew you would be upset about this so would the other ship moddellers.But it has be done.I am in the process of identifiy each every ship model in current SH3 database,give them proper name, assign them to the right contry ,make sure they show up in the right place at right time.Eventually making sure all registered ship models were real ships that did entere service during WWII and a leaset a few doezen individual record under each class.

It is also important too to do this so that sub fans and mod builder can have something to refer to when selecting new mod-what ship are good quality what ship you might think twice.They all looks good at first sight untill years later you find out you been playing with fake ships the whole time.

Those Empire Ship and CAM Ship isn't that bad though,very fat and juicy,love to sink them all the time, just a little over tolerance of errors,plays a major role in the merchant fleet and that is why it is important to get them right.Good to know you are continuing working on it.

I am no ship moddler myself dont have that artistic skill but I can help check everything else goes alright.

Keep up good work,Saulte!
He was joking with you, relax.
J0313 is offline   Reply With Quote