View Single Post
Old 05-05-08, 12:50 AM   #132
Tessa
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philipp_Thomsen
Except that Thomsen here is very very very tired of modding already...

Most of you guys don't know, but Thomsen never had time to play past 1941... Yes he never completed a campaign.

Thomsen is eager to play a little bit, enjoy his mods and other nice mods out there...

Plus, Thomsen is already very busy working hard with Rubini on the elegant version of the Life Boats mod... Almost no time to work on the V3 sound pack, that should be already done some days ago.

Maybe Thomsen can work with Poul in a possible V4 sound pack, but let him enjoy his game for at least 30 days... Thomsen is very eager to finish his first campaign.

Besides, I don't think that you people like my sound pack that much... Look at the rating, only two votes, one guy gave me 5 stars and the other one gave me ONE star... I think that is an indication to stop modding...

I can totally empathize with your plight, modding takes up so much time that I frequently find that the sun is up when I finally take a break So much time burried in books, searching for accurate info on the internet, and the hard part of finding out how to wave the magic wand as you say to make the necessary changes.

Just last week I stumbled across this mod and was in awe of the realism of the sounds, and many of the annoying things that you've removed. I hated how much the other officers made pointless chatting repeating everything and what not. Hopefully after doing some playing you'll get back to finishing V3 which I'd been eagerly looking forward too
Tessa is offline   Reply With Quote